Guardian3 QR Obsolete Product
80 dB Public Safety Band Signal Booster
The Guardian3™ QR Public Safety Band signal booster amplifies FirstNet signals for crucial communications, delivering consistent signal for First Responders and other public safety officials relying on two-way radio communication inside large buildings.
Guardian3 QR (Quick Response Unit) is equipped with a tri-band booster that has a maximum gain of 80 dB on the Public Safety frequency bands, supporting 700 MHz (FirstNet Ready), 800 MHz, and 900 MHz SMR (Specialized Mobile Radio Service).
- Provides improved coverage for Public Safety 700 MHz (FirstNet), 800 MHz and 900 MHz (SMR)
- 80 dB gain for Public Safety Bands
- Features built-in Sentry™ remote monitoring with ethernet port
- Integrated 7-pin alarm and UPS port for external battery backup
- NEMA-4 rated amplifier housing. No additional NEMA enclosure(s) needed
- Meets the code for NFPA 1221 and IFC 510
- Dry contact 7-pin alarm, UPS and Ethernet port for remote monitoring
- Energy-saving operation allows bands to remain dormant when not in use
- Automatic gain control (AGC)
- A/C 110V or D/C 16-24V power option
- Independently adjustable frequency attenuation for uplink and downlink (Reduce gain in -1 dBm increments)