Public Safety Band Signal Booster
The GuardianA Public Safety Band Signal Booster enhances in-building coverage for crucial communications, delivering consistent signal for First Responders and other public safety officials who rely on two-way radio communication.
GuardianA is a Class A, 2-Watt, bi-directional amplifier with a maximum gain of 90 dB supporting both the 700 and 800 MHz Public Safety frequency bands.
Features & Benefits
- Improves coverage for Public Safety Band 14 Cellular Network Frequencies: (UL: 799-805, 806-816 & DL: 769-775 851-861)
- Class A, 32 channel independently controlled channels per band with Auto Gain Control (AGC) for each channel
- 90 dB gain, 2-Watt system
- Meets the code for NFPA 72/1221 and IFC 510
- UL 2524 Certified and Labeled
- Ethernet port with built-in TowerIQ Sentry™ remote monitoring hardware
- Integrated dry contact 9-pin alarming
- UPS port for external battery backup
- Automatic gain control (AGC) and Oscillation Detection with automatic remediation
- Energy-saving operation allows bands to remain dormant when not in use
- A/C 110V or D/C 24- 30 V power option
- Independently adjustable frequency attenuation for uplink and downlink
- (Reduce gain in -1 dBm increments)
- Industry leading 3-year warranty available
Documents & Resources
This software requires the corresponding Sentry Client Drivers in order to run properly.
|exe | zip||2.83|
|Sentry Client Drivers||exe | zip||2.08.28|
Online Design Request Form