Public Safety Band Signal Booster
TowerIQ's GuardianB Public Safety Band signal booster enhances in-building coverage for crucial communications, delivering consistent signal for First Responders and other public safety officials who rely on two-way radio communication inside large buildings.
GuardianB is a Class B, 2-Watt, bi-directional amplifier with a maximum gain of 80 dB supporting both the 700 and 800 MHz Public Safety frequency bands.
In the majority of cases, newly constructed buildings with considerable size, or existing buildings that increase capacity by expanding the building footprint are required to have signal strength of -95 dBm or better in designated critical areas – elevators, stairwells, etc. – in order to receive a certificate of occupancy. GuardianB meets the code for NFPA 72/1221, IFC 510, and features UL2524 Certification including UL 50 certified/Type-4 rated amplifier housing.
Additionally, the GuardianB comes equipped with dry contact 9-pin alarming compatibility, UPS and Ethernet port enabled remote monitoring. TowerIQ provides an industry leading 3-year warranty.
- Improves coverage for Public Safety Band 14 Cellular Network Frequencies: 788-805,806-816 & DL: 758-775 851-861)
- 80 dB gain, 2-Watt system and 1/2W system
- Meets the code for NFPA 72/1221 and IFC 510
- UL 2524 Certified and Labeled
- Ethernet port with built-in TowerIQ Sentry™ remote monitoring hardware
- Integrated dry contact 9-pin alarming
- UPS port for external battery backup
- Automatic gain control (AGC) and Oscillation Detection with automatic remediation
- Energy-saving operation allows bands to remain dormant when not in use
- A/C 110V or D/C 24- 30 V power option
- Independently adjustable frequency attenuation for uplink and downlink (Reduce gain in -1 dB increments)
- Industry leading 3-year warranty available